Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Bob....why don't you use this thread to update all of us on the latest and greatest from Force Fin. I have tried to keep up, but I'm not the best with social media etc, so fill all of us Scubaboard members in on the move to PA, how the operation is going, new products (and colors) available for 2016 and so forth. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Hey Bob....why don't you use this thread to update all of us on the latest and greatest from Force Fin. I have tried to keep up, but I'm not the best with social media etc, so fill all of us Scubaboard members in on the move to PA, how the operation is going, new products (and colors) available for 2016 and so forth. Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Well let's see....., all Force Fin operations like trimming, assembly and shipping are now done in one location. Pennsylvania. This helps Susanne and I with customers and saves over $30,000 per year in trucking Force Fins to Santa Barbara. ( Good to think GREEN ) Recently we received several larger orders from the U.S. Navy and needed to make some changes for Force Fins Future. .Best, Bob

Well let's see....., all Force Fin operations like trimming, assembly and shipping are now done in one location. Pennsylvania. ...//...
Hey Man, born and raised in the western part of PA.

Nice friendly place. Welcome to the East Coast!!! :)

What exit on I76?

Bob, didn't you say colors are coming back in 2016 and also the flying force fins will be back this year??
(Your Facebook updates make me drool)
Shell

Oregondiver, going live on Scuba Radio in 15 minutes, 1:30 pacific Coast and 4:30 East Coast. listen in Fellow divers and win a pair of Force Fins.Scuba Radio

Bob, I wish I could listen...but I am at the cayman airport coming home after yet another week diving force fin pro (husband) and excellerating force fin (me) ...but waiting for your flying force fins to come out. Count us your first customers once you sell them again! I miss my red with sparkles that I had....
Shell

Bob, I wish I could listen...but I am at the cayman airport coming home after yet another week diving force fin pro (husband) and excellerating force fin (me) ...but waiting for your flying force fins to come out. Count us your first customers once you sell them again! I miss my red with sparkles that I had....
Shell
Well, Well, your first on the list for the Flying Force, need to sign each pair and they all have numbers. So it will be late March, and will let you all know when we start production again on a very popular
flying_force.jpg
model.

Any update on the Ruby Tan Delta? In your facebook post it says hopefully April. I am in a dilemma about getting a Pro or waiting out for these! I almost bought a pair on ebay for over a thousand, then came to my senses after seeing your facebook post! Sorry can't control the excitement! That ruby red is the sexiest fins I have ever seen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom