Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sad to see so many stores closing. Our new on line Force Fin web site helps those who Steve and others
P3251298.jpg
brought into the Force Fin World. As colors go, our main sales are Black. We have the Neon Yellow color than is now a standard for 38 years. Our new Indigo blue is nice. The Flying Force and Hockey are in holding pattern waiting for Susanne to have time to put back in production. She does the work of 5 people each day so I have become patience. Thanks, Best, Bob

So no hockeys in the foreseeable future? Pity.

Are they only making one type of fin in PA?

So no hockeys in the foreseeable future? Pity.

Are they only making one type of fin in PA?
Tridaca, we are making many models right now. Check out the models for sale. The Hockey fin and Flying Force will have limited sales. Most divers 99% still use Turtle fins or Jet fins. Nice 1960 designs. Force Fin

Tridaca, we are making many models right now. Check out the models for sale. The Hockey fin and Flying Force will have limited sales. Most divers 99% still use Turtle fins or Jet fins. Nice 1960 designs. Force Fin

Bob-I'm your biggest fan. I've got two pairs of FF Pros and one pair of Exh's. I need Hockeys. I disagree with you about numbers using Jets or Turtles. Tech divers maybe. Another argument for another day.

I have seawing nova's and my feet cramp! I wear a size 13 shoe and doing wet suit diving now... eventually will be doing dry suit. May need to pickup a set before my Catalina trip in July..... Thanks!

I have seawing nova's and my feet cramp! I wear a size 13 shoe and doing wet suit diving now... eventually will be doing dry suit. May need to pickup a set before my Catalina trip in July..... Thanks!
I have a set of XXL Excellerating Force Fins made from Pro Material for sale if you'd be interested. PM me if interested

Actually, with a size 13 shoe size - he may need XXXL with a heavy soled boot and almost definitely will with a dry suit and "rock boots".

I use XXLs with a heavy soled 5 mm and I wear a size 10/11 - with lighter boots I just add Comfort Inserts to make up the difference.

I was diving in Bonaire last week (awesome week of diving) with my wife and some friends and had my fourteen year old Force Fin Pros stolen right out from under my nose (my bad, I had been warned and got careless about leaving them about). I was complaining to one of the local dive shop operators that my Pros should be easy to spot as they would likely be the only pair on the island at that time. Boy was I wrong. The divemaster for the intro class walked out of the water a few seconds later sporting his pair and we dove the east coast later in the week with a couple that had Tan Deltas. LOL. Anyway ... now I REALLY need to know when you are planning to start the Flying in production, Bob. Any updates? I've got Santa Barbara Island, the Bahamas, Soccoro Island, the Sea of Cortez, and possibly the Maldives all coming up in the next year or so and don't want to get wet without them.

I was diving in Bonaire last week (awesome week of diving) with my wife and some friends and had my fourteen year old Force Fin Pros stolen right out from under my nose (my bad, I had been warned and got careless about leaving them about). I was complaining to one of the local dive shop operators that my Pros should be easy to spot as they would likely be the only pair on the island at that time. Boy was I wrong. The divemaster for the intro class walked out of the water a few seconds later sporting his pair and we dove the east coast later in the week with a couple that had Tan Deltas. LOL. Anyway ... now I REALLY need to know when you are planning to start the Flying in production, Bob. Any updates? I've got Santa Barbara Island, the Bahamas, Soccoro Island, the Sea of Cortez, and possibly the Maldives all coming up in the next year or so and don't want to get wet without them.

Last edited:
ManJack, Thank you for your support all these years. Stolen Force fins..shameful for those who steal. Personally I have items stolen from me over the years and feel sad for those who drop so low. I have been asking my partner Susanne to up load Flying Force fin and the Hockey fin for over 2 years now. I have given up. No reason other than it adds more work on her deck and after 40 years we got burned out with all the #FAKENEWS on Force fin products. He have heard it all from the Rag Magazines (except for Diving Training) and Instructional diving agency's. We have moved onto a bigger project. Give me a ring for a Navy Pass code for a 15% off. I have yet to see Flying Force fins up on ebay. Best, Bob
Somehow, your post seems very familar...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom