Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this point what's the rush?

Bob in a nutshell. Brilliant fin designer. Business acumen in inverse proportion to design skills.

we luv ya Bob, but get those fins out woncha? it's been a long wait since you last made a pair.

At the Offshore Technology show. Oregon diver your special just call Susanne after May 6 we can help you out. Every thing is now based on Susanne time to finish the new Force Fin web site, then we can place the new products on line...but we are saving the World with a new project..

Bob - Do you have a size chart to compare with shoe size? Do you sell in any stores? Also, can you please get rid of the GIFs on your website?? Very distracting when trying to read the mice-type.

Question for all you Force Fin Fanatics! I have plantar fasciitis and have found that jet pro style fins can be pretty rough on the arch of my foot. For that reason I've been using atomic split fins. I love the look and concept behind the force fin though, especially the flying force fins. Would force fins be a good fit for me. Would one style work better than another?

I have PF. FF Pros are the only fins that allow me to dive pain free. I want to try the Hockey fins but I don't think that I'll get a chance.

You can get used FF Pros on eBay all the time for about $100. I'm an US Men's 11 and large fit me perfectly in thin boots. In larger boots, I use XL.

Just the response I was looking for! Thanks! Is one fin or compound better than another? Would you recommend the comfort instep? I gotta see if somebody in my dive club has a pair to try.

I use both FFs and FF Pros and to be honest, I don't feel that much difference between the two. I've never used the comfort instep. I would insist on getting the bungee straps. Those make a big difference.

I use both FFs and FF Pros and to be honest, I don't feel that much difference between the two. I've never used the comfort instep. I would insist on getting the bungee straps. Those make a big difference.
Okay, great.

Bob - Do you have a size chart to compare with shoe size? Do you sell in any stores? Also, can you please get rid of the GIFs on your website?? Very distracting when trying to read the mice-type.
Thank you. Not sure what GIFS are, but the Force fin site was made when only 250,000 web pages we up..Every soon, may be this week our new 2017 site will be running. Yes we sell to stores, more Fly Fishing than dive stores. Sad but many of our main dive stores have closed in the past 39 years, and the rest buy China fins. Best just call me on sizing, 805 966-9628 Best, Bob

Back
Top Bottom