Hey Don, it's great to have you back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Hey Don,

It's really great to have you back, we have really missed you, but we are really ticked off that you didn't take us with you. Can you tell us about your trip and did you take any pics?

Dons 2-37

Hey guys,

I'd like to say it's great to be back, but here in Hee Haw Land is nothing compared to Cozumel. Had a wonderful time, took lots of pics, will write up a review and post it.

As for not taking all of you with me, well dive trips are kinda expensive and besides we couldn't all fit on the boat, much less in the same hotel room.

Don #1

This is kinda scary isn't it?

We're glad you're back! It's just not the same without you around... people aren't as scared of the Leopard print's without the 'chief shark' on the prowl.

Joke:
What do you have when you have a Lawyer burried up to his/her neck in concrete?

Answer:
Not enough concrete!

Am I the only one thats very confused here?

Is Don sending messages to himself? Or is it his split personalities playing up again? Or is there actually 2 Don's with the same name - I am very confused!!!!

Not confusing at all. I'll lay it out for you.

Don went to Cozumel.
Don didn't.
Don got ticked off.
Started arguing with Don.
Don cut in to break it up.
Now everythings fine.
Don is back to normal.
So is Don.
And So is Don.

Welcome Back Don - We missed you

Tom

Welcome back Don....Why didn't you tell us Don #4 posed from the March issue of Sport Diver?

Tom,
LOL! Very well done... or as Rick would say 'BZ':wink:

Warhammer,
Say it ain't so! Did it have the tail too?

Scubababy,
No worries, you aren't the only one that's confused. Trying to keep up with all of the Don's has forced me to buy more inserts for my organizer.

That's pretty accurate. The Don's took a vote and decided to call the collective "Igunana Don" For better or for worse, from this day forward so shall it be.

Mario, I didn't see a tail, but looks as though one could easily be added. What shocked me was that Don #4 is nice looking! For a sneak perview follow the link!

Don #4

Back
Top Bottom