http://www.diveheart.org/

Hey Everyone, here is my latest article.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I attached a link to my article from scuba news, most of the article was written by John Chatterton. Click on the bottom right "full size image" and then on the bottom right of the article to make it full size. http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/index.album?i=63

I also attached a photo from last Monday 4/10/06 when I hung out with John and Ritchie, and Evan most of the day. http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/ It was a lot of fun hanging out with these guys. It was great to see them dive. John interviewed Drew (my dive instructor) and I on Monday for his new online magazine he is working on. That was a cool surprise. I am hoping to be able to dive at the aquarium at the mall soon.

I also had them and a bunch of my dive friends over on Sunday afternoon. It was a blast. There are so many great ideas from them all on how to make my vent work with the rebreather underwater. It was great to finally meet Jim Elliot from diveheart.

Take care everyone.

Matt

Matt, That seriously kicks ***. You are such a pioneer in what you are doing and an inspiration to everybody who has been following your progress. Keep it up guy!

That's great Matt, hanging out with John and Ritchie, you must be famous.

Thanks to you all. People say I am famous but I sure don't look at it like that. I am just a simple guy trying to achieve my dream. John and Ritchie are great guys and a lot of fun to hang out with.

I am glad you liked the article and pic.

Take care,

Matt

Hi Matt, just wanted to add that not only are you an inspiration to divers in America, but your endeavours & achievements are an inspiration to people around the world as well; even here in tiny Singapore.. after following your posts, i forwarded the links to my other diver pals in the community here.. Just like John & Ritchie, you're a bright beacon for scuba diving. Keep diving mate..! We're all behind you :) - ddavid

ddavid, Thanks for the really nice words. It's nice to know I've got people in Singapore who are fans. Say Hi to all your friends from me. All you divers rock.

Take care, Matt

Sure thing Matt.. & yup; you have fans way over on this side of the world too.. :) keep on divin my friend; we'll be following your posts.. do have a good week ahead.. - ddavid

Thanks for the kind words. I will definately keep diving.

Later.
Matt

We're proud of ya, Dive Buddy!
:)

I am so proud to be one of you guys now. Thanks for all your support.

Safe Diving,
Matt

Brian1968:
We're proud of ya, Dive Buddy!
:)

Back
Top Bottom