Hey everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just thought I would finally drop in and say hello. I have been lurking here for quite some time. I have been a SCUBA diver wanna be for as long as I can remember. I was certified quite a while back, dove once and that was it, I just never seemed to get out. I do plan to put another effort into it this upcoming year. Anyhow, glad I found this board, and I will continue to read and learn from you all.

:wave:Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

don

Welcome..

I am new too. Everyone has been really nice.
It is a great place to hang out and especially learn.

I have learned alot from reading this board. I think it is invaluable for us novice divers.

Welcome and do be sure to get back into the water. It is great.

As you have seen, you'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Folks are more than willing to share opinions and provide information. I've found that using PM (Personal Messaging) is a great way to get specific answers from a member to questions you feel they can anwer for you.

Take a refresher -- easy, fun and cheap. You'll be glad you did.

Have fun!

:wave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom