Hey from DC area-looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsktech2006

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got back from Roatan last week and I am already itching to go diving. I would like to meet a few divers who want to go diving here locally-willing to drive a few hours (Roatan trip drained my account) I also will like to get my Rescue certification and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a class with me. I live in MD near Annapolis. Please contact me, if you are interested.

Renee

I just got back from Roatan last week and I am already itching to go diving. I would like to meet a few divers who want to go diving here locally-willing to drive a few hours (Roatan trip drained my account) I also will like to get my Rescue certification and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a class with me. I live in MD near Annapolis. Please contact me, if you are interested.

Renee

If you ever head up to dutch springs, I'll join ya...also tempted to take a trip to lake rawlings, or anywhere else. Located in Delaware here, but ofter commute to DC for work a couple weeks a month. There's a dive boat that goes out of ocean city, and am tempted to try diving in the Chesapeake bay once I get a good sit on top kayak.

There's a new dive shop in Annapolis, (well edgewater) Learn to Scuba Dive, Scuba Diving Classes, Scuba Diving Lessons they may be able to help

Thank you and I am looking into going to Lake Rawlings in the summer and will let you know. I will have to look at the new Dive shop. I have dealt with the dive shop in Annapolis and they were trying to rip me off and I am not happy with their customer service.

Renee

I live in Baltimore and am always looking for dive partners. Give me a pm if interested. oh an BTW, which dive shop in annapolis (you can pm that to me too :) )?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom