http://www.diveheart.org/

Hey guys it’s just me Matt, I have a few new pics for you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Paul, it's great to hear from you, I figured that you where busy, I've been busy myself lately, Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Glad you all liked the pic's, I will definitly have a dive report for all of you when I return. I can't wait for the big blue.

Matt
I'm looking forward to shooting my own pics as possible. Not as good as others' of course, but mine. Look forward to showing them off to non-diving friends.

And look forward to diving with you, as originally promised over a year ago. I'll be out of the way of the Team and all, but there with ya. We'd have more going if this was over a weekend, but since it's the weekdays after Dema - most will see you there. It be easier for me to be there over a weekend, too, but I wouldn't miss it.

Love the pictures Matt! Thanks for sharing them with us. Have fun in Florida on your dives! Can't wait to hear your report.

Back
Top Bottom