http://www.diveheart.org/

Hey hey hey!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shoap153

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys and gals!

My name is Jon Shoap, I'm pretty new to diving, and completely new to this forum. I'm currently a senior at Philadelphia University, studying Industrial Design. For our senior year, we get to take on any project we find interesting; my topic of choice is a rather specific piece of SCUBA equipment.

Since I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to diving, I came here in hopes of picking your collective brains and gathering some useful research and insight into what makes or breaks the design of a piece of quality gear. I'm still in the very early stages of the design process, and the knowledge you guys have is indispensable to me, particularly during this phase of the project.

If it's not too forward of me to ask, I've put together a quick survey intended to get a read on the potential viability of the product I'm interested in designing. It's short and sweet, and if any of you happen to have a few minutes to help a poor young college student make progress on designing something that I think we could all benefit from, I would be forever in your debt.

Here's a link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S_lMYOSmIWFGmp3BDa23upIZgRU4ZHvfRKnhvmi_Xg8/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you all so much in advance, I really couldn't do it without you!

- Jon Shoap

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Jon Shoap, I'm pretty new to diving, and completely new to this forum. As such, I really hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this in more than one sub-forum, it isn't my intent to spam the forum or anything, I swear! I'm currently a senior at Philadelphia University, studying Industrial Design. For our senior year, we get to take on any project we find interesting; my topic of choice is a rather specific piece of SCUBA equipment.

Since I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to diving, I came here in hopes of picking your collective brains and gathering some useful research and insight into what makes or breaks the design of a piece of quality gear. I'm still in the very early stages of the design process, and the knowledge you guys have is indispensable to me, particularly during this phase of the project.

If it's not too forward of me to ask, I've put together a quick survey intended to get a read on the potential viability of the product I'm interested in designing. It's short and sweet, and if any of you happen to have a few minutes to help a poor young college student make progress on designing something that I think we could all benefit from, I would be forever in your debt.

Here's a link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S_lMYOSmIWFGmp3BDa23upIZgRU4ZHvfRKnhvmi_Xg8/viewform?usp=send_form

- Jon Shoap

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Jon Shoap, I'm pretty new to diving, and completely new to this forum. I'm currently a senior at Philadelphia University, studying Industrial Design. For our senior year, we get to take on any project we find interesting; my topic of choice is a rather specific piece of SCUBA equipment.

- Jon Shoap

Thanks tennjay! Every response only helps makes this world a better place, I'm glad you're a part of it!

And thank you too, Mr. Jonhall (Jon Hall, if I might guess?). Your sense of humor reminds me of a younger, much more insightful me. Except older, I think. Either way, I truly appreciate your time!

I knew by writing my post the way I did that you would know I really took the survey! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every response helps tremendously, kolson! Thanks so much for your input!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom