Hey Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea&sky

Reaction score
I am new to this board but not so new to diving. I am looking for someone to dive with. I would like to hear from some divers looking for a buddy. I live in Az but can travel to most places in the US anytime. I am a woman and have been diving for 4 years.

Welcome to the board.

Come on out to California. Los Angeles (Malibu, Palos Verde, Laguna Beach), San Diego and Monterey all offer great diving. Come out and visit the lush kelp forrest of Malibu, Palos Verde and Monterey.

I dive the LA area most weeks.

Glad to have you join us. Check out Arizona dive club forum and our Singles forum. Got trips getting organized all the time. :pilot: Got a fellow from Arizona and a lady from Neveda leaving on our Utila trip this Saturday.

don :bandit_2:

Hi sea&sky, welcome to ScubaBoard, good luck finding a dive buddy, very possible here on SB. So does your username imply you dive the sky as well as the seas?
David

Hello Sea&Sky welcome to SB, if you want to travel to Pa I'd love to dive with you or maybe we can meet in Florida I'll be heading there in aug and maybe sept too. Have a great night ...:)

dlndavid:
Hi sea&sky, welcome to ScubaBoard, good luck finding a dive buddy, very possible here on SB. So does your username imply you dive the sky as well as the seas?
David

No but it is something I really want to do. I fly in the skies.

Back
Top Bottom