http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wanted to tell you all that I pasted 3 minutes and hit 5 minutes and it was a blast. I wish that I would have stayed UW. It is hard to communicate with just eyes. When I close my eyes that means to surface. Now I need a signal to let them know I want to stay UW longer. It would be nice to get the communicator for my Neptune and be able to talk to my support team. They need communicators and mask also.

I can’t wait for the next time in the pool. I will be face first next time and have more help too. I well be UW longer too. It sure was a blast wearing my dive gear because it has been to long. I didn’t have and third person to take pic. Just my dad above water. Man my dream sure is coming together fast. Now all I want to see is fish and butts. LOL

Take care every one and safe diving Matt. :D

congrats !!! Keep working toward your goal and don't let anyone stop you !!! Scott

Good job, you doing great! Hang in there long enough and you'll get the comm for your team too! After that, you'll need a video camera so that you can narrate the dives and point out all the fish and butts...

Great job Matt. You are an inspiration for us all. Cant wait to see the new pics.

Great job Matt,

You have no idea how much I look forward to reading your posts.

You really inspire me,
Jeffrey

Very cool... Promise you will share pics of the butts when you see them. :)

Good job Matt.

Very cool Matt. Great job. I look forward to reading your posts (and seeing the fish and butt pics)!

Congratulations Matt!!!!

I'm a fairly new member of SB, but I just read your stories and what you are doing is amazing. I know a lot of us take our abilities for granted and you are proof where there's a will there's a way. We look forward to more of your updates and successes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom