http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Matt,

I just started on the forum and diving. You are absolutely amazing. My brother has been on a vent for a year with ALS, so I know the unbelievable effort, courage and strength it takes just to go each day much less scuba dive!! I told my bro and his wife about you - and I'm sending them your progress reports. I know they are cheering you on as well. Take care and here's to Fish and not Butts! :)

:D Hi WaterKtn,

Thanks for the nice message. Glad to have you on Scuba Board. Yea Diving is awesome, I can't wait for my big dive. Sounds like your brother has been through alot too. Feel free to share whatever you want about my story to whomever wants to hear it. Take care and see you around.

Matt

I'm also new to SB but I've read several of your threads and you are an true inspiration! Congratulations on your new record and good luck with the fish!

sure to be an event to remember

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey do it easy,
About the butts thing... that came out all wrong... want I MEANT to say was "I can't wait to see some fish instead of butts" because butts is all I see when I'm underwater at the pool (lol). Thanks for the note, and see you around. I have a couple people to film for me underwater when I do my dive.
Matt

Hi riverserf, thanks for the nice words. Glade to have you aboard. Yea it well be a little ways to the fish.

Take care Matt.

Hi DeepBlueDivers, I well keep you and evryone posted, no dought about it. It's just in my nature to share. Yes, I can't wait to get my own pictrues of fish too. That could be next year.

Take care and safe diving Matt

Hi Archer_Pensacola, You should enjoy it here the best board around. Thanks for the kind words. I am glade you enjoy my story. There is always a way some of the time. It might just take a little longer to get where I want to go. But I am getting closer.

Take care Matt. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom