Hi everyone!!! newbie needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polpich

Reaction score
Hi there,

i'm very new to this web actually i had registed it for long time ago checking which U/W digi should i buy
Now i've got my Oly 5050 with pt015 and epoque wide angle, they've been underwater for sometimes already and i'm very happy with it.

i'm looking for D180 or D220, and have some questions
which arms and tray are suitable within a budget price? i did ask yuzu already and got this answer

"FISHEYE new support grip and tray without arm
INON arm set Z ( DB-base+ clamp+arm S+clamp+Z adapter)"\

anybody has any other idea please

and also Could anybody please tell me where is the best place to order it? Yuzu or and place else? i'm a part time instructor in Thailand.

Thank you,

I agree with Yuzo. I have the same Fisheye tray and flexible arm he mentions and I love it. Don't confuse the cheaper price as meaning cheap products. Since you live in thailand, Yuzo would be an excellent source for you.

Here's the Fisheye tray with one extension set and the Inon D-180. Also purchased from Yuzo...

thank you so much i didn't expect to get the answer very soon.

As i check i think yuzu should be the best option unless i get the better deal in the ADEX (Asian Dive Expo) 17-18th April which i plan to attend.

Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom