Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MedFlame03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99

Hi everyone. I have been a diver since 1997. I am from the State of Pennsylvania. I am hoping there are other friends out there that are dealing with disabilities. I was injured in the line of duty 2 years ago. I understand now, there are programs out there now that help and retrain people with disabilities. Also, there is new equipment out there for people with disabilities. I would love to be able to go diving again. I miss it a great deal. I would love to hear from anyone with experiences that they have had. Please take care and becareful out there. Happy diving everyone.

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
There are many LDS's that now have dive training for the disabled. Ours is one of them. Also check out The DiveHeart Foundation - Home It's a great organization to help get people with limitations into the underwater world!

Check out your local forum also, you will meet alot of divers in your area that way! http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/great-lakes-wrecking-crew/

A new friend and fellow shark lover of mine, Matt Johnston, is a great example of what determination, desire, and will can accomplish to dive! He has been inspirational to me and I am happy to call him my friend! Check out his story at his website! Matthew Johnston : Diving a Dream

I wish you the very best on your journey back into the blue!

Carolyn:sharks:

0214.gif

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

We have two sub-forums here I'd suggest you posting in...
  • Divers with Disabilities click here
  • And having been injured in the line of duty, I think it'd be good to at least say hi in Public Safety Divers here
Both of those are in the Tech Diving forum.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom3.gif
[/c]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom