Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

z00ropa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just joined the board.
I first took up diving when I was 15 (20 years ago), but never finished my open water, finally this year I stopped putting it off and finished my open water and just this past weekend completed my advanced open water certification. I live in Montclair CA, and I'm always looking for someone to dive with. My buddy who encouraged me to get my certification decided he doesn't want to dive in cold water so now I have lots of gear, some experience, but no one to drag to the beach for a dive.

Hope to get lots of info from this board and meet some people.

-Justin

Welcome to the 'board!!!
yeah, another IE diver....please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

Few of us from the IE will be over in Avalon diving the park this Saturday... join us if you wish.

Z00 welcome to SB. Lots of divers to meet on SB and local SoCal buds to dive with. I met my dive bud Dave (dwaters who posted above) via Scubaboard.

Dave wish I could join you but this 84deg SoFL water just won't let me...lol. Let me know when you can escape for a warm water dive.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oh, I forget to introduce myself more.
I am 23 years old. I am working for service company. I love travel and internet is also my regard. Hope I can make friends with everybody here.

Back
Top Bottom