Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Galio

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys, my name is George i am new here looking forward to participate in this board and learn new things.

Currently have about 20 logged dives and thinking of doing my Divemaster cert.

Thanks for having me here.

Kind Regards
George

Welcome to the depths! If you haven't already, go ahead and take an AOW course and then I strongly recommend the Rescue Diver course. If you want to be a Divemaster, it's required anyway, but you'll really get a lot out of it. Not necessarily for learning how to rescue other divers, but more about situational awareness and how to prevent incidents from turning into accidents. Plus you'll learn a lot about how to rely on yourself and self-rescue in an emergency situation. I just took the NASE and NAUI rescue courses and so far they've been my favorite. I really feel I got a lot out of it.

You'll find a wealth of information here @ SB! So enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....enjoy the deep blue depths..

Back
Top Bottom