Hi from Grand Bahama Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer:
Someday I want to see a lionfish! It'd come sometime soon though, I read that they're growing in population in the caribbeans.

So far the coolest marine animal that I've seen was a bright red seahorse in Bonaire last summer.

Start planning for next year. we'll be going again. Our unit can sleep 6 (or more)

our freind Dan has seen Lionfish in New England already!!

Tavi:
This morning we dived Theo's. Since there was only a few of us we penetrated the small passageways. Cool Dive!! :D
The last dive was kind of a Bummer. We dived Shark Junction. at the end we were cold, but nobody really wanted to end it so we stayed as long as we could taking pics of the Big Groupers and Snappers.
Going to dinner tonight with Fred and Melinda. Then a long boring day tommorow as we have a late afternoon flight.

I hear we have snow at home..............:shakehead

I'll bet! Kinda like my last dive there was. Oh well, gives us something to look forward to, 'eh? DUI Demo Days are right around the corner!

Tell Fred and Melinda we say hello and that I will be talking to my mom about those visors this weekend.

I have to go to DD tomorrow morning and return the stuff I rented. I never got a chance to so far with everything going on. :11: :11doh:

Safe trip to you and Deb.

They told us we had to leave :( .......it's the only way we'd be able to come back :D

arrived home a little past midnight. I'll try to get pics up on my website later today.

Hey Rick,

Kate, Jim and I had fun diving with you and Debbie last week. I didn't see the lionfish, even though Fred pointed it out to me :( Maybe next time. After hearing about your dive on Theo's, I'm really regretting missing it. Makes me want to get back down there ASAP.

Mike

It was great diving with you'all too :D

Wow, too bad you missed the Lionfish. Maybe Melinda could send you one of her pics of it. I've got one pic of it, but not a very good one.

I'm sure there will be more of them next year, Hint, Hint :wink:

Diving the small passages in Theo's is always fun!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom