Hi from Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex Gunpowder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Everyone

I'm new here, I've become a diver last year in July. I'm rather a vacational diver but I try to dive as much as I can and i can afford. I hope to learn a lot of stuff here :)

Welcome! Where have you been diving so far? I'm not at all familiar with what destinations might be convenient starting out of Poland.

Richard.

Well, I started my dive adventure in South Africa (OWD), then some holiday diving in Turkey, Egypt, AOWD on Malta, my last diving trip was in Portugal. Next month i'm going to Tenerife :)

Hi, Polly. Hopefully you'll stick around long enough to get old!

Alex, you've been places a number of seasoned divers out of the U.S. with for, although I don't know what kind of diving you did in Africa; anything beyond the basic open water dives?

Richard.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA to the both of you divers...

Welcome

Hi, Polly. Hopefully you'll stick around long enough to get old!

Alex, you've been places a number of seasoned divers out of the U.S. with for, although I don't know what kind of diving you did in Africa; anything beyond the basic open water dives?

Richard.

Just open water dives during my course. It was in False Bay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom