http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi guys more good news!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool Matt! We were just talking about you when we saw your article in scuba news.. I can't believe you've come so far so fast! WTG Keep it up!

Many people have been watching your progress over time who don't respond (including myself until now).

I'm so happy to see your progress with each dive. Wait till you see your first FISH!!

Keep it up, and take care,

Hey Matt, that's geat! I'm still waiting for you to explain how you get all of those good lookin' babes in there with you. <wink>

Keep up the good work!

Hello gecko3s, That is cool that you have seen my artical in scuba news. I well be in Scuba Diving Magazine in two months. Yes I have come a long ways but I have a ways to go but I am geting close.

I can't wait until my special rebreather is developed. Then I would be UW a lot longer.

I am trying to get a pair of Viking latex 3-Finger Mitts because gloves take longer to get on. Who wants to waste time putting on gloves?

Take care and talk to you later Matt. :14:

Hi RonFrank, nice to hear from you. I can't wait for the next time in the pool and I well dubble my bottom time.

I hope my first fish well be a shark. I would love to get into a cage and have great whites around me. I would love that. All you diver on scubaboard are great.

Take care Matt. :wink:

Hi Randy43068, my dive buddy would not like it if you called him a babe. My nurse is the babe and trust me you don't want to see the others in the pool. Moby Dick come to mind. LOL The butts are scary then sharks. I would rather be in a cage with great whites around me then the butts. LOL. I laughed so hard that I had so many bubbles coming out of my mask that it wasn't funny, and Drew was no help there he just laughed too. I am tiered of the warm water I need to go to another place. The water well be just around 80 and not 90+. I have nothing against big people. I like every body I just want some babe’s if you know what I mean.

I look forward to my next dive on the 20th.

Take care Matt. :D

Matt that's awesome! 17 minute dives already! Way cool! You've come a long way in a short time. It seems just like yesterday you were just dunkin' your head in the pool testing gear and now you're doing some real long dives. Looking good in all that DUI gear!
I bet you were getting pumped when you first started doing these dives! Can't wait to see more!
CYA

Thanks Jeff.

Safe diving Matt.

Hi RiverRat, yea I am pumped and I hated to come up. I can't wait for more dives. Is there any other gear to wear but DUI? LOL. I am hoping that the Viking dry rings well work with my DUI dry suit. I don't see why they won't. I need Viking 3-Finger latex Mitts. Gloves are to hard for me.

Take care Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom