Hi I'm new!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diversitea

Registered
Reaction score
I am researching a trip to Guadalupe (in the West Indies - not Mexico!) and have not found any real information on the diving there. Has anyone been there? The place I am proposing to stay is in St. Francois.

I dive a lot, but am trying to use up an expiring Timeshare week, and am limited by what is available....

Hi There Diversitea,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi There Diversitea,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Thanks for the welcome, Matt!

Welcome to the board!
Hey are you gonna take your cute little dive flag teapot? Mine is on the TV right now.
I'll be taking a bunch of your tea with me to Bali in 32 days. I'll be on the Komodo Dancer! I hope you have a great time on Guadalupe!
See ya at Sea Space

Joe

Wow, I wish I could help you out (and that I was going too). Wanted to at least give you a welcome aboard! Make sure to let us *sniff* know how the trip goes when you get back..

Cheers,
Vickie

Wish I was going too!

I have to wait till March till my next dive :(

Welcome aboard btw!!!

Welcome aboard.

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!
Hey are you gonna take your cute little dive flag teapot? Mine is on the TV right now.
I'll be taking a bunch of your tea with me to Bali in 32 days. I'll be on the Komodo Dancer! I hope you have a great time on Guadalupe!
See ya at Sea Space

Joe

Hey Joe!

Have a great time on th Komodo Dancer! I ALWAYS take tea with me...lots! but the teapot stays home. I am going to the Maldives in March, bringing a bunch of baby clothes, blankets and stuff to the Tsunami victims - that was what they said they needed - so I am packing light and carrying a 65 # box as bag 2!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom