Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alessandro Calello

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

Alex here new on the forum, glad I found a place where to share my passion for diving...

First question, when I go on my profile it says Garibaldi, what's that means?

Thanks once more and keep diving!!!

Welcome to the party! I believe Girabaldi is a ranking based on the number of posts you've made.

If you mouse over your name in the top right corner of the screen you get an option to edit "Personal Details". There's an option to type in a custom title if you'd like to replace it.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of helpful people here. Kelemvor is a supporting member and so has the ability to type in a custom title. You're stuck with our fishy theme unless you do "Go Red". :D Just didn't want you frantically looking for something you don't have access to. :D

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of helpful people here. Kelemvor is a supporting member and so has the ability to type in a custom title. You're stuck with our fishy theme unless you do "Go Red". :D Just didn't want you frantically looking for something you don't have access to. :D
Ah, didn't know that was special. My bad.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom