Hiang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjardin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry that this isn't totally dive related, but I wonder if you guys can give some advice. My daughter is about to move back to Hawaii to attend college and is looking to join the Hawaii Air National Guard while she attends school. Is there anything we should know about before she signs up? Issues with the command climate? Issues with those that aren't kama'aina?

I was in the Army stationed on Schofield, she was born at Tripler--so we are familiar with the military--but not the HIANG unit climate.

To make it dive related--I guess I'll be seeing more Hawaii diving over the next few years!. And she is a diver too!

Mahalo,

James

When my wife got transferred to Hickam, I did a interstate transfer into the HI Army Guard. It's not the air guard, but I was up at the Joint Ops Center so I worked with Air Guard personnel a lot. I found the Hi Guard to be a friendly and welcoming unit, both army and air. One of the best guard units I've been in. Feel free to email me at tanktest@gmail.com.
Myles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom