Hilton Head diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rydog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, I have been doing a bit of research for diving in the Hilton Head area and coming up with a bust. Anyone have any ideas? As if it wasn't difficult enough, I will be diving with a "junior" diver so we need to keep the depths shallow... Thanks in advance.

Jason, from Sea Island Divers just sent me an e-mail saying that they are planning to dive the Betsy Ross on August 19. He is in Beaufort which is about a 45 minute ride from Hilton Head. His number is 843-575-3562. I don't know if he is associated with the above post, but it wouldn't hurt to try him.

Doesn't Fantasia Scuba in Savannah still run charters also? It's a little closer than Beaufort IIRC.

I liked Beaufort - reminded me of what I thought the old south was like.

Yes, Jason at Sea Island Divers does use Integrity charters for his Ross trips, however if your looking for something shallower then the Ross for a youth, give either Mike or Jason a call and im sure either of them would be glad to help you.

Back
Top Bottom