Wanted Hiring Scuba Pro to Write Articles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I am needing scuba related content written for a website I own and thought I'd take a chance and reach out here. I need a continuous supply of articles on scuba diving related topics. As opposed to outsourcing to my normal writers that would have to do scuba research, I wondered if there are any diving pro's who would be interested in writing.

The topics will be scuba related... anything from "why do masks fog" to "top 10 dive lights".

Starting pay is 2 cents per word and the minimum article length is 1250 words so the average article will pay $25. Payment is made via paypal. Payment will be received AFTER the articles are written and quality reviewed. We'll start with 1 article and work our way up once we have mutual trust in each other.

If interested, please send me an email to dave (at) brewerweb (dot) com. I'll send you some videos to watch so you know the EXACT format and expectations required.

In your email, please let me know two things; if you have writing experience and your professional diving level.

I'm a PADI MSDT but just don't have the time to write all the content that I need.

Thanks in advance, Dave Brewer

Back
Top Bottom