Historic Logos, Decals, and Patches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool! I used to get air at New England Divers Beverly MA. They had a super cool fill station. That is the air was super cooled. They'd fill a 72 in 2 minutes and it wasn't even warm to the touch!

I don't have anything near as interesting as you akimbo.
I do have one on a patio decor tank, more local than anything, but here it is. I haven't found much about the group though. Tank dates '75.

20190822_174312.jpg

I don't have anything near as interesting as you akimbo.
I do have one on a patio decor tank, more local than anything, but here it is. I haven't found much about the group though. Tank dates '75.

View attachment 536239

Florida Underwater Counsel ran the recompression chamber in Miami back in the mid to late 70's. They even had a monthly news letter (The Unbender). I was a member! The really cool thing? They would give "chamber rides". Drop you down to 160' in the chamber then bring you back. I took a "ride" in 1977. I would have to check but I think they went out of business in the early or mid 80's.

I have the sticker also.

Here are a few "vintage" stickers and patches
This one was given for doing some experimental diving at UF in 1981
Comm Sciences UF002.jpg

Watergill Atpac patch - 1978

1977-patch.jpg

One of the earlier dive shops in South Florida, back in the early 70's, sold out in the 90's
VD002.jpg

Man this post is a winner for me as I love me some old decals and logos! I was recently talking with Karl with Scuba Museum, Indianapolis about some logos I'm trying to put together. the photos attached are some of my favorites.
8.jpg
$_35.jpeg
669c116e6fe5553bc108011e58361a0b.jpg
bsacpatches.jpg
DiverswaySticker.gif
Lecocq_Sam_1.jpg
$T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSt4+BRRLg(SOmg~~60_12.jpg
21167380_1110674962399485_3913289885939690334_o.jpg
saa_logo.gif
Seeker.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back