History for sale (I’m not selling it)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It does seem to attract a lot more streakers per-capita. I'm confident that is not the only redeeming value.

It's cause the matches go on for days. People get bored. Boredom + beer + cricket = freed willy

Cricket is such a strange language.

Yet, you 'Mericans use it extensively without realizing it. "Sticky wicket", "stumped", 'carrying the bat", "hard slog" and "good innings". All cricket terms. Believe it or not, after soccer, cricket is the second most popular sport in the world. :)

Yet, you 'Mericans use it extensively without realizing it. "Sticky wicket", "stumped", 'carrying the bat", "hard slog" and "good innings". All cricket terms. Believe it or not, after soccer, cricket is the second most popular sport in the world. :)

My wife is Pakistani. You'd better believe I know how popular cricket is. You ever wake up at 3am to watch a sporting match and experience your spouse yelling at the TV in Urdu? Its a special moment, I tell you. If you ever wondered what "bhen chode" means...

And its not soccer, its football.

My wife is Pakistani. You'd better believe I know how popular cricket is. You ever wake up at 3am to watch a sporting match and experience your spouse yelling at the TV in Urdu? Its a special moment, I tell you. If you ever wondered what "bhen chode" means...

And its not soccer, its football.

I’m an international cricket umpire. Know all there is to know about footie. We start both soon. And yes, I get up at strange hours for my cricket.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-22_5-30-22-png.581992.png
    upload_2020-4-22_5-30-22-png.581992.png
    266.4 KB · Views: 162
I’m an international cricket umpire.

Definitely not something you hear very often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom