Hog D1 1st Stage + Hog D1 2nd Stage (long XS Miflex Hose+ Unijoint) + Hog Depth Gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbowman88

Reaction score
Hello there Scubaboard,
thanks for taking a look!

I used this setup on my first few real dives last and it was very easy to use and bend around if I wanted to. All of this equipment has seen fewer than 10 dives in fresh water and 2 or 3 pool sessions. The system has never been in salt water and has not been in any kind of water for 8-10 months. The regs were soaked well after every dive.

Regs Both (3).jpg

Here is what is included in the package deal:
-HOG D1 1st stage Reg (Might have the nicer cold-water seals but cant remember)
-HOG D1 Second stage
-HOG depth Gauge
-Miflex Hose and Universal Swivel Joint (This was a HUGE improvement)
-XS Scuba Regulator Bag

I am asking $175 for the lot but the first stage alone sells for around that much online
The regs are for sale because I was gifted a new setup shortly after my last dive in this one
Please feel free to ask any questions that may strike you, Ill be happy to reply- Hope someone wants to give these things a good home!

Regs HOG (3).jpgRegs HOG (2).jpgRegs HOG (5).jpgRegs HOG (4).jpgRegs HOG (6).jpgRegs HOG (7).jpgRegs HOG (1).jpg

Attachments

• Regs Both 5.jpg
    Regs Both 5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 352

Back
Top Bottom