For Sale HOG D1 and Poseidon Jetstream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nealk

Registered
Reaction score
ALL SOLD

Have a well used HOG d1 that I have been using on a stage bottle and no longer need. Holds pressure and breathes, used it a few weeks ago but I reccomend getting it serviced since it has been just over a year since it was. 100$

Poseidon Jetstream first and second stage. Bought a set of 2 from someone else a while ago, but only needed one first and one second. Thought I would find a use for them at some point but they're just sitting. Being as I bough them from someone else and never used, I have not serviced nor do I know internal condition. Other one was serviced and works fine, but I make no guarantee. Changed price to 150 shipped to lower 48. I also have a brand new never used adaptor that I can throw in, allows the Poseidon to use any hose, not just Poseidon hoses.

Have a suunto transmitter too if you are interested. Haven't used it for years, never sent it in for the recall. Worked the last time I used it but I think the battery died. Make an offer.

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/bU7Biwd

ALL SOLD

Transmitter is spoken for, awaiting payment.

I'll drop the poseidon to 200 if anyone is interested.

still have the d1

Holds pressure and breathes, used it a few weeks ago but I reccomend getting it serviced since it has been just over a year since it was. 100$
http://imgur.com/a/bU7Biwd

re servicing the HOG, yeah, looks like gas is getting past the diaphram, causing the environmental seal to buldge.

re servicing the HOG, yeah, looks like gas is getting past the diaphram, causing the environmental seal to buldge.
Well I have left it for about 6 hours (valve turned off) and the gauge still reads the same, don't hear any leaks. The environmental seal is kinda seated funny, but nothing a service shouldn't take care of.

Well I have left it for about 6 hours (valve turned off) and the gauge still reads the same, don't hear any leaks. The environmental seal is kinda seated funny, but nothing a service shouldn't take care of.

I was in NO way implying that there was anything WRONG with it.

I was in NO way implying that there was anything WRONG with it.
Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that. I just am aware that it's seated funny, which is why I reccomended a service. I don't want anyone buying thinking it's perfect. It's well used and needs a good service.

You didn't really "come off like that"...just....... give me a moment.... okay?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom