HOG D1 Exhaust cover popped off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris or I (Jack) will shoot you a pm tomorrow to get your information and we can get you out a new one.
Jack Schmidt - Operations Manager Edge/HOG Dive Equipment.

---------- Post Merged on July 16th, 2012 at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 15th, 2012 at 10:03 PM ----------

Shoot me your address in pm and i will send you a replacement in the mail today.
Jack Schmidt -Operations Manager EDGE/HOG Dive Equipment.

---------- Post Merged on July 16th, 2012 at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 15th, 2012 at 10:03 PM ----------

Replacement Cover on the way!

Got it yesterday. Fits like a glove. Thanks for the fast and great service!

I figured I'd reopen this 2 and a half year old thread rather than starting a new one. I just had the same thing happen. No idea how the exhaust cover fell off, but it did and because it's been over a month since I last opened my reg bag, I think it's safe to say it's gone for good.

I currently live in South Africa, so I can't go to a dealer and ask them. I'm hoping I could also get the part sent to my Canadian address.

Is this a classic second? I may have one. If not I can get one in and no problem shipping to your Canadian address. Or to South Africa if you are going to be there for awhile. I won't be able to check until later today. If I do you can pm me an address for postage calculation.

Also, peek under the diaphragm. The exhale port holes should be in the shape of a 4-leaf clover. If they look more like a rectangular grid shape, that is the old style and the entire body should be replaced for free.

Thanks for responding. I pmed Jack who got back to me within a couple hours! He said he'll ship me a new body, since mine is the old style, asap.

Back
Top Bottom