HOG Mask Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bhtmec2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yesterday I was doing a deep dive. When I returned home I was cleaning out my mask and other gear and I noticed in the left lensthe skirt was seporated in the outer corner.

I checked to see if the skirt was able to be tucked back in and I do not see how to do it.

The mask only has 20+/- dives on it.

Does anyone have a solution?

Contact edge. They will probably replace it quickly.

Sent from my DROID X2

I had planned on calling if they did not reply..........

Just got it taken care of. I'm sending your new mask out tomorrow from my stock. Will pm with details.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Just got it taken care of. I'm sending your new mask out tomorrow from my stock. Will pm with details.

Service. This man is doing it right.

Reactions: Jax
Jim

You are the man. Thanks I really mean it..... You are a great rep for HOG....... He'll I did not buy it from you and you are fixing the problem.....

Fyi. I called the store I got it from and they told me to call HOG. No offer to help so they are off my list. Oh and no I will not list them as I do not need to bash anyone there are way tooooo many places to buy from. Jim is my HOG dealer of choice.....

Again Thanks

Doesn't matter that you did not buy it from me. You've been a great customer and for something so simple it's my pleasure to take care of this. You just owe me a dive when I get back down to San Juan. ;=)

Reactions: Jax
Let me know when........ Just found a great reef that is amazing..........

Jim Again Thanks.....

Back
Top Bottom