HOG Repair techs near Sarasota, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Rohrer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm looking to get my HOG regs serviced, but I can't seem to find any technicians near me that service them. Does anyone know the closest place that I can bring them to? I'm trying to avoid shipping if at all possible. Unfortunately I don't have the certs to be able to take the maintenance course.

Thanks!

My guys technician here at Scubatoys could get your taken care of pretty quickly. I understand you want to avoid shipping cost as well. We offer free shipping on all orders of $100.00 or more. If you needed anything else from us we could combine the shipments and ship the regulators back with it for free. The cost of the service doesn't come count towards the shipping but the parts cost would. If you are interested here is our Scuba Regulator Repair Form to fill out and send in with it.
regrepair.jpg

Jim, probably the 2 year rebuild. These are the regs I bought from you in 2012. I've been bad and haven't had them serviced yearly, but I haven't been diving much, either. :wink:

Scubatoys, there are a few extra things that I'd like to get. If I go with you, how would I place the order to combine the shipping?

Thanks all, much appreciated!!

Jim,

When you print the repair form you can put the items on the form or you can call us and we can put them on your file and make sure to attach the order to your service tag or we can just give you a call once the regulators come in. Either way we will make sure it gets included.

I don't have an answer about a shop in FL that can service them, but I'll throw my vote in for sending them to Jim. He was great about getting mine serviced and back quickly, even with shipping form/to HI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom