Hog Service Class in Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stangken

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if you all are planning on doing a service class in FL. I am located in Orlando, FL, but would be willing to drive to a class. Is there any more info on the classes, such as pricing and availability?

Also, what dive shops in FL are able to service Hog regulators if there are no classes offered in Florida?

Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

Regards,
Ken

Dive Gear Express offers service on HOG regulators, as well as Dive Rite and Hollis Gear. Please follow this link to our website, for more details;

Regulator Service and Parts - Dive Gear Express

Seems as though the service cost for a second stage is half the cost of a brand new second stage...I would like to work on the regs myself if possible...

I hope to hear about this soon also. My local (Orlando) shop says they are waiting for the instructor certs. Says they have done all the course work or whatever just waiting on paperwork.

I hope to hear about this soon also. My local (Orlando) shop says they are waiting for the instructor certs. Says they have done all the course work or whatever just waiting on paperwork.

Do you mind telling me the local shop you go to as I am also located in Orlando, FL?

Dayo scuba in the Orlando area.

So what's the status on their class cert?

Really??? Their tech that did the instr class moved(and that paperwork was out of my hands, I wasn't the Instructor Trainer that did her class). So now Peter has done the class with me. Once he sends me the paperwork it will happen.

I really can't/won't force people to do paperwork...if I wanted to do that I'd be a government worker

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom