Closed: HOG wing, 32-pounds $200 – charity sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

superheavydeathmetal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
PICTURES: HOG wing

Hi, all.

Here we have a 32-pound HOG wing. I am kind of hesitant to sell it because my other wings are only 18-pounds, but I don’t know when, if ever, I will use a wing this big.

Anyway, I have never dove with it, and as far as I can tell, it has never been in the water. It looks brand new, and the protector cap is still on the hose. The wing holds air, and the dump valves and inflator work. It has tank stabilizers, too.

$200 - all proceeds will be donated to SavetheChildren.org (Official USA Website). I will send you a receipt of donation upon shipment.

Any comments, questions or complaints are welcome! I accept PayPal and Venmo. Other payment methods can be arranged.

I have all of the necessary parts to make a complete setup out of this for sale, as well:

Backplate:
For Sale - Dive Rite plastic backplate and harness – charity sale

Cam straps, single-tank adapters and some miscellaneous free accessories:
For Sale - Cam straps, single-tank adapters, other misc stuff, free stuff – charity sale

Are the Backplate and the wing still available?
If so, do you know if either are interchangeable with a Dive Rite Transpac stainless steel plate and/or Voyager EXP Wing?

Are the Backplate and the wing still available?
If so, do you know if either are interchangeable with a Dive Rite Transpac stainless steel plate and/or Voyager EXP Wing?
They are indeed available! They both have 11" hole centers, so the wing will definitely work with a Dive Rite Transpac stainless steel plate, and the backplate will definitely work with a Voyager EXP Wing.

Feel free to ask any further questions!

Shoot me an offer! This stuff is taking up precious space in my single-bedroom apartment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom