Hola From Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooner1

Reaction score
Don't worry the weather has been great the last two days and it looks like we're in for another beautiful day today. I don't know where weather.com gets their info. Dove Palancar Gardens and Chakanaab yesterday. Saw several morays and a very large turtle at Palancar gardens. We've eaten at Casa Denis the last 2 nights. The mixed fajitas and the mayan pork are outstanding. We're going for Italian tonight. Thanks to everybody for all the good pre-trip info. :dazzler1:

Sooner1:
Don't worry the weather has been great the last two days and it looks like we're in for another beautiful day today. I don't know where weather.com gets their info. Dove Palancar Gardens and Chakanaab yesterday. Saw several morays and a very large turtle at Palancar gardens. We've eaten at Casa Denis the last 2 nights. The mixed fajitas and the mayan pork are outstanding. We're going for Italian tonight. Thanks to everybody for all the good pre-trip info. :dazzler1:

Try Primas. We'll be there Wed night for some homemade pasta and Lobsta!

We ate at Casa Denis one night for dinner and one day for lunch. Also ate at Primas twice in one week!
Love 'em both.
The one and only night I let myself have dessert was the coconut ice cream with Kaluha poured over it at Primas! fantastic.
The French Quarter was also wonderful as was Poncho's Backyard.
Have fun!

Natasha I sure hope you had the chiles rellenos at Pancho's!!!
Those are to die for and I don't even like chiles rellenos!!

Oooohhhh yeaaahhh, that coconut ice cream and kahlua was heaven on my tongue but hell on my hips (ooops, I'm a dude so I guess my belly). Can you buy coconut ice cream here in the states?

Hola,

You must be going to La Prima for dinner tonight, excellent choice. I've been there 3 times and always enjoy the surf and turf. The surf and surf looks good too.

Bruce

Sooner1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom