Closed Hollis DG-03 AI Dive Computer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MargaritaMike

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
NEVER BEEN WET
User changeable battery
Spare battery included
*Cable for moving dives to computer*
*Holder for bungee mount*
Comes without transmitter.
Supports 3 transmitters.
$220 shipped conus

Photos available on request

Edit: Added items within *

This will be a tough sale. The recall ruins anything good about it, which I'm sure you know. I want a backup computer. I'll offer 100.00.

The recall did not affect this particular one. I used one of these (I have 2) as a backup for about 30 dives. It tracked very closely to my Perdix. I am extremely happy with it. I only stopped using it because my wife stopped diving. I use her primary as my backup now.

I will keep your offer in mind. By the way, if your primary fails, wouldn't it be your primary? I look at it as an inexpensive AI primary that later could become a backup when a diver buys their first Shearwater or other brand.

Cheers -

$180 + about $18 for USPS Priority Mail and insurance. This is a great wrist mount (both strap and bungee) AI computer that will work with Nitrox and 3 transmitters. USB cable, Hard Box

I am using this one currently since many years. In case you need accessories like a new wrist strap - some of the Beauchat branded DCs are a remodeled/remake/rebranded version of the same original design but with rubber encasing for the front dial buttons. I replaced my broken wrist strap from the newer model parts FYI. The internal parts too should be the same I am guessing.

P

@Brumbie no problem negotiating...BUT pushing a false narrative about DG03s being "ruined" due to the recall is BS. The firmware was upgraded early on and most DG03s shipped with the upgraded firmware. I have hundreds of dives on mine (and my wife's and a backup) and it's a perfectly fine "puck style" DC.

Anyone can Google it. It's the first thing that comes up. You can be mad or pissed, either way it doesn't change the fact that this model was recalled. That's not a false narrative.

I'm walking away. Say whatever you like.....

Back
Top Bottom