Hollis DG02 new, for freedive comp or gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Won a Hollis DG02 in a raffle few weeks back. Received it in the mail and haven't touched it other than opening the box to check that everything is OK. I'm really looking for a wrist computer that has a freedive mode AND SCUBA capable. Something like a Manta or Mosquito would be nice. Used of course to make up the value. Would also consider a 5 or 7mm opencell suit (size med? never had one before...) or fins (9.5+5mm socks) or something of the sort. Let me know what you guys have, thanks. Located in CA.

Would prefer a trade as I'm not really sure of market value for a new, but not from store dive comp. But if you have an offer, feel free to post/PM me.

OK, definitely willing to sell this and not just trade.

Retail seems to be 250/260 new + shipping tax etc, so I'll do $210 shipped to CONUS priority + insurance + tracking.

190 shipped to us.

---------- Post added March 24th, 2012 at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was March 23rd, 2012 at 08:35 PM ----------

dropped to $150 shipped to US. Last price.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

dropped to $150 shipped to US. Last price.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2012 at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was March 24th, 2012 at 07:48 PM ----------

Sold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom