Closed Hollis DX-300X drysuit L

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScudiverNJ

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale - Hollis DX-300X drysuit size L in great condition with no leaks, silicone neck and wrist.
Bought this off someone locally as a backup suit and used it 2x (May this year).

I’m 5’9, athletic build and weighing 195, foot size 9. Top fits great but I have very thick calves (didn’t skip leg day), which makes the bottom uncomfortable and having a mild case of claustrophobia doesn’t help, hence the only reason I’m selling it.
Otherwise this is a freaking great suit and I would love to keep it. I should have an extra pair of DUI rock boots size 9 somewhere to throw in.

Selling for 950 obo. I’m located in Northern NJ, happy to meet locally for you to try/inspect. Otherwise buyer pays actual shipping and PP service fees for goods/services.

Description
The DX-300X is the newest addition to the Hollis exposure line. Designed by technical divers, for technical divers and developed over three years in a variety of demanding conditions. It is maneuverable and comfortable while ensuring long wearing durability. The DX-300X is the benchmark expedition-grade dry suit, with superior strength & comfort. Overall material weight is 700 g/sq. Outer layer is a heavy duty Cordura Ripstop which offers superior puncture and abrasion resistance with incredible tear strength in excess of 300N (64.5 lbs.). The middle Butyl Mass is constructed of 12 layers to provide long-term water integrity with superb chemical & ozone resistance. Inner liner is a silk weave polyester offering the optimum in comfort and softness with easy donning and doffing. Freedom of movement is optimized with panels cut on the material bias to provide 25% extra stretch than traditional trilam and a low profile and flexible diagonal front YKK zipper entry. Suit includes SiTech silicone neck and wrist seals for comfort and quick replacement. The suit is also fitted with two large bellow thigh pockets (both with hook and loop closure and 2"/2.5cm D-ring), 3M reflective safety strips for visibility, double thickness kneepads 5mm neoprene socks and internal adjustable suspenders. Chest mount inflation and should mount exhaust valves. The wide flat seam construction minimizes the risk of leaks in high risk areas. Patented bias cut combined with a telescopic tors

Attachments

• 7E5BA236-B8DF-4A1E-B5A8-4A7F2F5F6E3E.jpeg
    7E5BA236-B8DF-4A1E-B5A8-4A7F2F5F6E3E.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 189
So, looking at size chart (I'm interested). I'm 5' 11" 175# and looking at a Hollis suit, it *looks* about right, however I got worried when I saw your height. Do you think there's a fair amount of height to these still?

There’s definitely room, height wise and 5’11” will not be an issue. If you are local, happy to meet in the NYCity or NJ area so you can try it on. It’s a great suit so if it fits well, it’ll be a good buy.

Bump - water is getting colder, time to consider a drysuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom