For Sale Hollis Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

strumbarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Due to work requirements and moving I'm selling my hollis explorer rebreather bought new in 2015.

It has about 40 dives on it and includes:
2 cylinders
2 scrubber canisters
Co2 monitor
USB connector
Lots of spare dust filters, disinfectant, lube etc.

Will need new O2 sensors as current ones are expired.

Asking $1100 shipped to Alaska or the lower 48.

Willing to ship farther for additional fee.

Edit 11/19/19 New price

hollis doesn't support the explorer any more I think your price might be way off .sorry

Based on features and spares it seemed to me to be inline with used units available online, but I will certainly entertain offers.

Yep, and selling used for about $1500 without the Co2 Sensor ($500 ), or cylinder ($350 each), or spare scrubber canister ($100 retail), USB cable ($100). So $2950 for an equivalent used unit from retailers online.

at $750 below that price I thought I was offering a good price for the unit.

Again open to offers.

Yep, and selling used for about $1500 without the Co2 Sensor ($500 ), or cylinder ($350 each), or spare scrubber canister ($100 retail), USB cable ($100). So $2950 for an equivalent used unit from retailers online.

at $750 below that price I thought I was offering a good price for the unit.

Again open to offers.
Good luck. Once those spares run out, any buyer will be out of luck. Just trying to spare the next guy from ending up with a lemon. I don’t blame you for trying to offload it quickly.

As stated before I'm trying to sell it because I don't have the opportunity to dive it anymore.

To be honest I didn't know they were no longer being made until this morning, so no sir I am not "trying to offload it quickly".

Now that everyone is well informed, if someone is interested in this unit please make me an offer, if reasonable I will accept since it is just taking up space in my garage.

I also have 2 full kegs of sorb that the buyer can have for the cost of shipping.

Due to work requirements and moving I'm selling my hollis explorer rebreather bought new in 2015.

It has about 40 dives on it and includes:
2 cylinders
2 scrubber canisters
Co2 monitor
USB connector
Lots of spare dust filters, disinfectant, lube etc.

Will need new O2 sensors as current ones are expired.

Asking $2200 shipped to Alaska or the lower 48.

Willing to ship farther for additional fee.
hi, is this unit still avalaible? anyways i can extend the dive time

Back
Top Bottom