Hollis LX S38 wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale, lightly used (~10 dives) freshly washed and mirzimed, purchased new in August by me. Hollis LX S38 single tank wing.

From the Hollis website:
We are proud to release the new LX wing range, developed and tested by technical divers and 3 years in the making. Quality and performance are the two most integral features of our products, which is why we have reintroduced the proven S series and C series wings with key improvements. New materials include a 1680D Cordura for the exterior bladder and 420 nylon for the internal bladder. The LX design also includes a 360 degree internal retraction system. This has been added to match the design of the wing, allowing for a streamlined rig at all times. We have also added a new oval corrugated hose, redesigned OPV and stainless grommets to replace the mesh on the bottom of the wing. Every new LX wing includes a lifetime warranty.

Comes with bag. Bought for my use with my rebreather but am going to the SMS75 instead. Get this nearly new for $75 less than new!

Paypal preferred. $265 OBO + shipping via USPS priority. Ask any questions you may have! I'll post pictures when I get home and can take some but here's the link to the Hollis site - S38 LX Wing w/slots

Thanks,

Brian.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom