For Sale Hollis Prism Tech2 Rebreather with Cylinders for Sale $4,000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my Hollis Prism Tech2 rebreather. I purchased this unit new in 2015. It was only used for training. Life got in the way of my tech diving and am looking to sell this unit for a good price. This unit is like new and ready to dive. The unit only has 13 dives and less than 10hrs on it. In Dec. 2018 the unit was completely serviced by an authorized Hollis technician. New seals, o-rings and it was fully professionally cleaned. I can provide the service records from the dive shop upon request.
I'm selling it with all of the following:
3 new Oxygen sensors (exp. March 2020) installed
Shearwater electronics Firmware V28. Hardware V 3.4.1
1 set steel (dil and O2) cylinders
1 set aluminum (dil and O2) cylinders
2 brand new replacement cylinder valves (1 O2 and 1 Air)
1 bail out bottle with Hollis regulator and first stage
1 Oxygen analyzer with DIN first stage
1 spare scrubber basket

I live in the Washington DC area and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with perspective buyers. Buyers must show proof of rebreather certification or proof of registration in current rebreather training. Buyer pays for shipping. I will only accept PayPal, certified check or cash (in person).

P1080052.jpg
P1080063.jpg
P1080057.jpg
P1080061.jpg
P1080048.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom