Holy Crap, my booties stink!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah and what's sicker is I usually rent the EXACT SAME WETSUIT . . . .

Slate's. I wasn't overly impressed with them to begin with so using their head didn't bother me a bit! :D

Which Slate's cause I'm a fan of Amy Slate's having dived and stayed with them in December during my rescue course. They are very professional and accommodating.

OMG, you peed in a rental!
Ok EVERYONE, this is why you DO NOT RENT WETSUITS!!!
Who's head did you pee on? I'm guessing they where not happy about that?

What?!?! She is into peeing on people?!? Wt.f kind of sicko are you?! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Which Slate's cause I'm a fan of Amy Slate's having dived and stayed with them in December during my rescue course. They are very professional and accommodating.

The other slate. . .I've not dove with Amy's crew yet.

....another approach is to buy booties that are designed to not stink. Henderson makes such booties....I've had great luck with my 'Insta-Dry' ones, they seem to be exceptionally resistant to the 'problem'.....I think they also make a 'Gold-Core' bootie that's also designed to achieve the same goal.

Don't worry Betty - you're not alone in having a smelly booty....

One from the archives - My Booty Stinks : just remember to wash and shake your booty till it stinks no more.

....another approach is to buy booties that are designed to not stink. Henderson makes such booties....I've had great luck with my 'Insta-Dry' ones, they seem to be exceptionally resistant to the 'problem'.....I think they also make a 'Gold-Core' bootie that's also designed to achieve the same goal.

Henderson no longer makes its insta-dry line.

I would not mind buying their 5mm XL(S) suit and other parts if available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom