Holy Crap, my booties stink!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes the smell is from you peeing in your wet suit! Get a bottle of the spray simple green and spray it in your boots before and after diving. Also turn your wetsuit inside out and spray that also. If you have a laundry tub put all of your gear in their pour a half cup of simple green put your weights on top and let soak over night and let sun dry. This is why I will not pee in my suit.
Ed

:crafty:

Ok just to clarify . . not sure why I am suddenly obsessed with this clarification . . but here it goes . . . I DID NOT PEE IN THE WETSUIT . . . I peed in the head on the boat, the bathroom at the dock and maybe on Lewis during dives 8-10 when I was sans the wetsuit . . but that's another story . . .

This does not mean I am opposed to peeing in a wetsuit . . In fact I'd pass a law requiring it . . . except Obama would require a $700 billion bail out of the wetsuit industry and well, that's just wrong . . . I did not pee in the wetsuit cuz it wasn't my wetsuit -- it was borrowed from a very kind person (Joyce) and I knew I couldn't clean it properly before returning it to her . . . Now a rental wetsuit . . yeah, I've gleefully peed in it . . . (Hopefully no one from Dudas or Lehigh is reading this) . . .

Whew . . glad I got that off my chest . . .

:D

Ok just to clarify . . not sure why I am suddenly obsessed with this clarification . . but here it goes . . . I DID NOT PEE IN THE WETSUIT . . . I peed in the head on the boat, the bathroom at the dock and maybe on Lewis during dives 8-10 when I was sans the wetsuit . . but that's another story . . .

This does not mean I am opposed to peeing in a wetsuit . . In fact I'd pass a law requiring it . . . except Obama would require a $700 billion bail out of the wetsuit industry and well, that's just wrong . . . I did not pee in the wetsuit cuz it wasn't my wetsuit -- it was borrowed from a very kind person (Joyce) and I knew I couldn't clean it properly before returning it to her . . . Now a rental wetsuit . . yeah, I've gleefully peed in it . . . (Hopefully no one from Dudas or Lehigh is reading this) . . .

Whew . . glad I got that off my chest . . .

:D

Why do I not believe a word of this? When ya gotta go, you gotta go! :no:

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being smelliest, what is the stink level at this point in time?

This is why my booties and wetsuits have so many holes in them... it drains off the stink before it can get too attached to the neoprene. And you all thought it was just because I'm a starving dive bum!

This is why my booties and wetsuits have so many holes in them... it drains off the stink before it can get too attached to the neoprene. And you all thought it was just because I'm a starving dive bum!

:rofl3:

OMG, you peed in a rental!
Ok EVERYONE, this is why you DO NOT RENT WETSUITS!!!
Who's head did you pee on? I'm guessing they where not happy about that?

OMG, you peed in a rental!
Ok EVERYONE, this is why you DO NOT RENT WETSUITS!!!
Who's head did you pee on? I'm guessing they where not happy about that?

Yeah and what's sicker is I usually rent the EXACT SAME WETSUIT . . . .

Slate's. I wasn't overly impressed with them to begin with so using their head didn't bother me a bit! :D

Betty Rubble's booties, one week later.............

006.gif

Back
Top Bottom