Honeymoon Destination Indecision - Asia and the South Pacific

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msnunn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My Fiance and I are becoming avid divers and want to go to the South Pacific for our honeymoon in November/December. I am currently considering the Maldives, New Caledonia, Bali (Gili Islands), or French Polynesia. Each spot looks incredible and I'm having trouble narrowing down the location.

I have my advanced cert and my fiance has her open water cert. We both have about 30 dives under our belts. Some of our favorite locations from the past are Cayman Brac, Koh Phangan, and San Pedro (Belize). The trip will be 2 weeks long, and while we will spend most of it diving, it might be nice to have some other things going on.

Any advice you all could offer would be greatly appreciated!

I have been to most of the locations you mention. I think Bali is probably the best but I think November/December may be wet season. Check, as if it is, then too much sediment in the water. If okay, Tulumben is the easiest diving and also great.

Try Paradise Taveuni!
Some of fijis best diving, romantic bures, massages, waterfall and horse riding. My partner and I spent a week there and it was quite enjoyable and reasonably priced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom