Hooky Dive July 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Per Laurie's last post, she is now a free woman/diver and is really chomping at the bit to go diving. Next Hooky dive is Wed., July 15. It is a scheduled night dive. I am checking with Tina to make sure it is ok. Unless I hear otherwise, plan is to get there early afternoon...12:30-1:00. As long as we don't dilly dally (yes a technical diving term). Being completely optimistic, my thought is to get in 2 dives before grilling something for dinner then go in for our night dive.

I have an extra bag of charcoal and starter fluid I will bring. Everyone bring their own entree to grill, drinks and maybe something to pass around. So who is all going and what are you bringing.

EDIT: Received approval from Tina. We are good to go.

Last edited:
I'm planning to be in Southern Indiana on the way to Johnson City TN by motorcycle....hey, if you find my mask there is a reward. Bill

I'm planning to be in Southern Indiana on the way to Johnson City TN by motorcycle....hey, if you find my mask there is a reward. Bill

Bummer...now who are we going to pick on...hmm...Phil and I may have to discuss this over a cigar one night...have a safe trip. I suggest you put a reward poster in the newsletter with a picture of the mask and snorkel. Stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom