Hooky (Night) Dive - July 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry for the delay in posting this. Still without power. Trying to work off battery for a while.

Next Hooky dive is Wed., July 20 at Haigh Quarry. Being optimistic, this is a 3 dive day. Tina ok'd us to do a night dive. Let's plan on getting there late morning...10:30 or so. As long as we don't dilly dally (yes a technical diving term), my thought is to get in 1 dive (a couple of us need to do some DM requirements), lunch then another dive before grilling something for dinner then go in for our night dive. I have a few extra lights that I will bring in case someone needs one. Don't forget to check your batteries. Night dive briefing will be done during or after dinner.

I will bring a bag of charcoal and starter fluid. Everyone bring their own entree to grill, drinks and maybe something to pass around. So who is all going and what are you bringing. See you all there.

Pete

I will be there with Cory. I will also try to find a few lights for the less illuminated among us.

Not sure if I can go or not yet, but anyone in the city I could catch a ride with?

Not too many club members live in that area so it might be tough.

That's kinda what I figured but can't hurt to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom