Suggestion Hoosier Quarry Commando's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG.... If I were to dive... I'd come back as a block of ice. I was in WPB last week, and that was nice 75 degree water! Loved it!

End of May, here, and I'll be back in the water.

erparamedic:
I can't wait for the end of May... that means that my dive season is back! LOL (Cold water wimp and anti-7mil you know!)

Blue Springs, anyone??

Once the water gets above 60 at the surface, I'd be willing to give it a try if we get our schedules to jive. (heehee . . .I can rhyme)

I dove with a couple of guys from the Indy Dive Club the Sat after Thanksgiving. Sunny skies, 55 F air temps, water temps around 49 F. In a 7mm with 7mm hooded vest, it actually wasn't too bad. Certainly better than not diving at all!

I'm hoping to join a group of folks, including Wally, from the KPP at Blue Springs on 12/30. It all depends upon the air temps. Water temps will be in the low to mid 40s. I can handle that for a couple of 40 min dives or so. But diving wet, I really need it to be a decent day with some sunshine. Or if Wally ends up bringing his cabana and we setup some sort of heater. :D

Divin'Hoosier:
I dove with a couple of guys from the Indy Dive Club the Sat after Thanksgiving. Sunny skies, 55 F air temps, water temps around 49 F. In a 7mm with 7mm hooded vest, it actually wasn't too bad. Certainly better than not diving at all!

I'm hoping to join a group of folks, including Wally, from the KPP at Blue Springs on 12/30. It all depends upon the air temps. Water temps will be in the low to mid 40s. I can handle that for a couple of 40 min dives or so. But diving wet, I really need it to be a decent day with some sunshine. Or if Wally ends up bringing his cabana and we setup some sort of heater. :D

OMG... Jim.... you're nuts! LOL :D (I mean that nicely!!)

eckybay:
Once the water gets above 60 at the surface, I'd be willing to give it a try if we get our schedules to jive. (heehee . . .I can rhyme)

Let's jive, baby! :D It'll be the 1st ScubUNO challenge of 2007! I'll have to call TG and see if she'll be truckin' thru and can join us!

That's a good idea too!

Now stop banging your head on the desk trying to think these things up! (avatar! LOL)

Divin'Hoosier:

The cabana should happen with no problem, just a matter of if Santa brings it or I have to buy it. I also have a small heater.

Back
Top Bottom