Suggestion Hoosier Quarry Commando's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is so sad that we have no solidarity. :huh: In fact, we are in the middle of three groups, MWM, KPP, and GLWC. Depending on the location and preference, the hoosier divers are divided. Based on my observation so far, many Indy and tech based divers prefer Gilboa because of a big hole. Some regional divers are engaged with KPP. As I know, there are few hoosier divers in the MWM. I have seen that most female divers used to go to the tropical place after getting certified due to the various reasons, such as a temperature, amenity, sightseeing, etc....

I believe the most culpable reason is that we don't have a decent hole everyone prefer in a hoosier land. :(

As for the name, I prefer Hoosier something, not a "quarry" (actually, how many quarries can we dive in a hoosier land? Maybe three...)

Agreed, We need our own spot to chat and set up meets without having to check 3 directories. Hoosier Scuba Hounds? Diving Hoosiers? Help me out here!

I agree with your idea... If we have our own sub-forum on the board, it helps boosting up our own regional group gathering rather than the LDS based one.

Go Hoosier !!!

Let's have our own sub-forum.. We already have a big star, Indydivegal ! :wink:

Hoosier Scuba Hounds or Hoosier 500?

I think the original idea is the best one. We need to have our own idenity even though we often borrow other states Quarries.:)

Meister481:
Agreed, We need our own spot to chat and set up meets without having to check 3 directories. Hoosier Scuba Hounds? Diving Hoosiers? Help me out here!

Hey now, that's just a bit to close to my alias. I just may have to seek legal recourse!

hoosier:
It is so sad that we have no solidarity. :huh: In fact, we are in the middle of three groups, MWM, KPP, and GLWC. Depending on the location and preference, the hoosier divers are divided. Based on my observation so far, many Indy and tech based divers prefer Gilboa because of a big hole. Some regional divers are engaged with KPP. As I know, there are few hoosier divers in the MWM. I have seen that most female divers used to go to the tropical place after getting certified due to the various reasons, such as a temperature, amenity, sightseeing, etc....

I believe the most culpable reason is that we don't have a decent hole everyone prefer in a hoosier land. :(

As for the name, I prefer Hoosier something, not a "quarry" (actually, how many quarries can we dive in a hoosier land? Maybe three...)

Hey, not all of us female divers go to the tropics! Been to BS 4 times in the last week diving wet and plan to go a couple more times next week!:D

jeepchick:
Hey, not all of us female divers go to the tropics! Been to BS 4 times in the last week diving wet and plan to go a couple more times next week!:D

Four times the past week! You are hooked!! Who are you diving with?

hoosier:

Hmmm... Blue Springs (my fave), Hidden Paradise, White Rock (ick!), France Park, and I think there are a few others, but they are very little known.

Divin'Hoosier:
Four times the past week! You are hooked!! Who are you diving with?

Mostly Meister and next week I'm going with he and Mike Ray from DSIWest. It's really not that cold until I get out! At some point I think I will have to invest in a drysuit though!

jeepchick:

OMG... I have to say... my Indiana dive season goes mid-May thru Sept. Any diving after that is tropical! LOL And for those that dive wet this time of year.... (in my nicest, kindest regards!)..... You're nuts! LOL :D :wink:

Back
Top Bottom