Suggestion Hoosier Quarry Commando's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notice the doubles, I have 3 valves, and I can reach mine! I would NEVER touch another person's valves without being asked to. I did notice the new DM manual tells DM's to not touch a tech divers gear! Good update, might keep a few from being flogged with a slung pony!

This thread is proof that we need our own forum spot. Pages of chatting, mostly hoosiers, and it's in the wrong place. C'mon Mods........Please?

2239 posts & Over 21,000 hits on one thread.

Can we please have a hoosier subdirectory in the regional section? I'm thinking "Under Indiana" as a title. This is a thriving community with active divers. I bet we have 10-12 divers at the quarry tomorrow.

Meister481:
2239 posts & Over 21,000 hits on one thread.

Can we please have a hoosier subdirectory in the regional section? I'm thinking "Under Indiana" as a title. This is a thriving community with active divers. I bet we have 10-12 divers at the quarry tomorrow.

Yup.... a balmy 44 degrees, I hear! I'll be there!

I would love to see a forum just for Hoosier divers.... IDG's thread has EXPLODED!

This has been a very active thread but I've seen several proposals so far.

Why don't you come up with just one proposal and get some support for that?

Back
Top Bottom