Horizon Dive Adventures Complaint Filed in Federal Court

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you understand completely what 127 is meant to do? If not, ask a lawyer like maybe a PM to Cert1967. If that motion is approved, I will no longer be able to comment on any of these posts.
Wookie how are you related to filing 127? I'm not seeing the relationship(s) between Mrs Stewart not pursuing Horizon beyond their vessel liability, having the venue be FL state court, and yourself.

Wookie how are you related to filing 127? I'm not seeing the relationship(s) between Mrs Stewart not pursuing Horizon beyond their vessel liability, having the venue be FL state court, and yourself.
At one time I was the expert Captain for the rEvo attorney. Because the case will be retained in state court, I cannot be used as an expert.

At one time I was the expert Captain for the rEvo attorney. Because the case will be retained in state court, I cannot be used as an expert.
Thanks that makes more sense now.

Perhaps Revo will get the claim against them dismissed and you'll be free to continue to contribute here - your input has been valuable.

Now I can contribute freely.

So rEvo was added to the suit. Their response.....

In the words of Eric Foreman, "BURN!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom