hose for spg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teckhead

Registered
Reaction score
Hi fellow dir diver,s,
my question is , can you tell me the correct size hose for the spg double and single setup (in cm or mm) i,m from OZ.
CHEERS.

Soggy:
24 inches or whatever fits best.
If you want it in cm, click here

What fits best. I know I have my single tank higher than some, but not extraordinarily so. 24" is too short to reach from the single tank reg all the way to the belt; I need 28". (26 or 27 might make it, but 28 is better.)

thanks guys, i have the 24in (600mm in OZ SIZE ) and i find it hard to reclip the snap bolt ,uncliping not a problem, do i just need more practise ,or do i need to chang to a longer hose ,
not comfortable with this size ,only dived 5 times with this new hose?

teckhead:
thanks guys, i have the 24in (600mm in OZ SIZE ) and i find it hard to reclip the snap bolt ,uncliping not a problem, do i just need more practise ,or do i need to chang to a longer hose ,
not comfortable with this size ,only dived 5 times with this new hose?

Paractice! 24" is the length, ya just gotta get used to it. Kinda like gettin used to using the rear dump valve! Both are a PITA to get used to but ya gotta do it. :)

Try some practice… unclip clip/ unclip clip… also check out the position of the d-ring is it comfortably positioned on the midline so that your arm and hand naturally hit it. You can check this out on land. One more thing if you dive with gloves be sure that your snap has the big (I’m not sure what it is called) hole so you can get a finger in it as a guide… this does not sound right ;-). It takes a while to get the hang of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom